1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

32 mg Juice

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by ChrisA, Apr 6, 2014.

1. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Ok, so I`ve got myself a bottle of 30 ml 32 mg nicotine e-juice. It is pretty good so far. A bit heavier then what I usually vape, but good taste. It tries to emulate Lucky Strike flavor and does a decent job. Funny thing is, I did not know that they sold even 32 mg concentrations. I`ve also heard that there are 40+ mg concentrations as well. Anyone having any experience with this?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Did ya get that from an online site or a local shop? if from a website id love to check it out if you have a link. I tried 32mg once and almost choked to death lmao, I can't imagine 40mg but honestly anything to get me off the real cigs would have been worth a shot when I was first starting out.

I had to go with 12mg though because the 32mg 100%pg hit WAY to hard lol.

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I bought it local and it is 32 mg VG stuff. I think 100 % VG is a bit easier on you then the PG variety, but I felt a little light headed for sure. :D

4. Takedon

Takedon Member

Indeed, this does make you feel light headed if you're not used to these things. Just make sure that you actually sit somewhere before taking a smoke.

5. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Haha! Yeah, better safe then sorry. Although it was nothing as extreme. More like the first time I smoked a cuban cigar, or my first cigarette for that matter. The effect goes away, though, as you get used to the higher nic concentration.

6. Takedon

Takedon Member

I've seen a lot of people who were using these quantities and had no problems with it. Well, that's quite funny, since it kicks me off every time I try it.