1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Acid Reflux after vaping?

Discussion in 'Eliquid Discussion' started by VapingForums, Nov 30, 2015.

1. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone else have any problems with acid reflux burning in the throat and down the throat after vaping hard for a while?

Its happened in the past and normally not a problem but every once in a while I will get a burning in my throat like I do when I have acid reflux. I take a tums and it goes away and I can vape more. The only thing I had was coffee and my vape. I use 6% nic and different flavors and its happened on all Flavors.

2. JaiD@vapeladies

JaiD@vapeladies New Member

I personally have not. But I have met vapers who can not drink any kind of carbonated beverages while vaping because it causes it for them.

3. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Hmm, my research has led to the high VG I have been using. As long as I use a 50/50 blend it seems not to happen.