1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here DIY?

Discussion in 'Eliquid Discussion' started by TheBison, Aug 4, 2015.

1. TheBison

TheBison New Member

I've been dabbling in it for a while now, maybe we can get a discussion going if there are any other DIYs out there.

Also if anyone is interested in starting I'd be happy to lend my (admittedly small amount of) knowledge on the subject. Its easier and more affordable than you might think.

2. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

I do not DIY at the moment because I am worried that I would get sick but plan on getting with someone who does it and learn alittle before i start.

johanrobert likes this.
  3. Colchester24

Colchester24 New Member

I have been making my own juice for a few months now.
    After doing a bit of research and sourcing good quality products I can chip in a bit of advice.
    It's really easy to do and works out really cheap after initial outlay.
    I still buy the odd manufacturers juice that you just can't replicate though!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

VapingForums likes this.
  4. VapingForums

Cheap is good now days. Thats why I want to do it. I just like sweet flavors so it should be easy to do a vanilla custard

5. Colchester24

Colchester24 New Member

Dead easy to do, but custards benefit from a real good steep.
    Like a month or so...
    Can be a pita to wait that long!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

6. VapingForums

Good info, I like desserts also. I LOVE cosmic fog milk and honey, but at 12 a bottle for 15ml its hard to stay with.

7. JaiD@vapeladies

JaiD@vapeladies New Member

We have been making our own ejuice for a while now. It's fun to do and we get to feel like mad scientists. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Smaths

Smaths New Member

Just adding to the voices here. I've been DIY'ing for close to a year. I feel like I'm fairly competent–managed to clone many successfully (i.e. reading existing recipes) and come up with a few of my own mixes that are quite enjoyable.

DIY is really not too difficult. The hardest part is restraining yourself from buying a cornucopia of new flavors every time you order or read a new recipe. This link should bring you to my e-liquid-recipes page (I'm hoping). I only have a few recipes public but am slowly building up my menu.

johanrobert likes this.