1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you addicted?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by Laksefar, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

Hey guys.

So, how addicted are you to the nicotine in your vapor?
    Have you tried not vaping for a day or two ?

For me, I find that I'm not really that addicted to the nicotine.
    While I do vape all day long, it's more of a habit than an addiction, as even if I don't vape for half a day, I don't feel the nicotine craving like I did when I was smoking cigarettes.

What about you guys :) ?

2. Erikkoii

Erikkoii Member

I use just a little bit of nicotine for the throat hit. But I am indeed addicted to vaping in general though. :mrgreen:

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I am at almost zero nic now so I don't really "fiend" for the nicotine itself, but boy am I "addicted" to the act of vaping and tinkering with my builds lol.

I work from home and am at my computer all day so having the vape there really helps when I get the random urge to smoke (although every time I have tried to light up I can't get past a puff or two).

I also think that I am hooked on the aroma therapy effect of vaping, there is something relaxing about smell and taste of the vapor.

4. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I don`t really go anywhere without my e-cig. I can say that I`m addicted to the act of vaping, not necessarily nicotine levels. I also work from home and my vaping pen is always at my PC. So far I got so addicted to pushing the battery button as I was lighting one up. But vaping is way healthier then smoking, so I have no problem with that.

5. Takedon

Takedon Member

Unfortunately, I was. I'm not addicted to tobacco anymore but I still want to keep the vaping habit, since it doesn't influence my health that much.

6. Robert12345

Robert12345 New Member

I wouldn't say I'm addicted. I use it most days but it's not a thing that if I don't have it for a few days I'd be wanting it back a lot. If someone were to say "throw that away and don't vape or I'll kill you" or something like that, I could easily do it and not go back to vaping.

7. Takedon

Takedon Member

I think we're all addicted, after all, even though we don't like to admit it. This is why we've started vaping in the first place!

8. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Good thing is, being addicted to e-cigs is much better then being addicted to smokes. I`m definitely satisfied with making the switch from smokes to e-cigs.

9. Takedon

Takedon Member

I think it has become more of a habit to me, rather than an addiction. I am not addicted to nicotine anymore, but I still like to vape.

10. derailed

derailed Member

Not really addicted, but I like to feel the vanilia flavor in my mouth. It's just very classy and bad-ass.

11. Takedon

Takedon Member

I was addicted to normal cigars, I admit that. But I'm not addicted anymore to none of these devices. I still enjoy them though.

12. SmrtGuy

SmrtGuy New Member

I am no longer addicted to nicotine. I gave up smoking last may, so almost a year ago. I use no nicotine in my vape and I don't vape on a regular basis. I am one of those lucky ones who uses only delicious flavors and only on occasion at a hooka bar where it's encouraged not discouraged.

13. Takedon

Takedon Member

I think nicotine is the main issue, since the other addictions are just at a psychological level. Now that I'm not addicted to this substance anymore, I'm basically not addicted to smoking.

14. Berberita

Berberita New Member

I can't say addicted because it depends on the flavour. If I have a pleasant and sweet one I tend to smoke a lot more and sometimes I smoke without thinking. For some reasons I consider myself addicted but at least I'm not addicted anymore to the normal cigarettes.

15. Takedon

Takedon Member

Nobody is addicted to vaping. One can be addicted to regular cigars, but as long as you don't use nicotine in your vaper, you don't have an addiction.

16. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO New Member

Vapes don't have any addictive qualities, like nicotine, unless you somehow form an addiction with the habit of using a vape, like using Chapstick. I myself am addicted to Chapstick, not so much as I used to be, but to the point where I will use it every now and then even if my lips don't feel dry. I suppose it could work in the same way with vapes.