1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Aromatherapy vaping

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by vernty, Apr 25, 2014.

1. vernty

vernty New Member

Hey there,
    Most of you on this forum seem to use vaping to quit smoking, are any of the users on here vaping other things than e-cigarettes? I personally like to vape chamomile because it helps me sleep.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

I first started vaping to stop smoking but now, I am using zero nicotine juice and keep vaping because the scents and tastes of the juice is calming. I also still vape because I like to tinker with my various devices and coil builds.

It went from a nasty addiction (smoking) to a fun hobby and i'm loving it lol.

3. Takedon

Takedon Member

I don't use it for any kind of therapy. I only use it because it is a habit of mine that I apparently cannot get rid of.

4. derailed

derailed Member

Same here. I vape only for quitting smoking and nothing more. Though your ideas sound pretty interesting, as I have chronic insomnia and that could also help me sleep better.

5. Takedon

Takedon Member

It's a good idea but as long as nothing has been proved, I will never believe in it. There are other ways of treating insomnia.