1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Box Mod Available?

Discussion in 'Box Mods' started by VapingForums, Nov 1, 2015.

1. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

What is the best box mod available that you can get?

Post up pics, reivews, prices and why you think it is.

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

For me it's the Surric X. Variable watts from 7-200, supports builds down to .1 ohm, and no menu, screen, or TC to hassle you. You just adjust up or down to taste and vape it.

TT

3. Smaths

Smaths New Member

I really like the look and concept of the Surric X. I'm all for keeping things simple and eliminating buttons/screens if possible. That's one of the reasons I considered grabbing a VMesh X1. It's got an internal 3500 amp battery with just a single button to fire at 4.2V.

I've been very happy with my Sigelei 150 W (non-TC model) for about 7 months, it's definitely been through some wear and tear but it still looks great and works reliably.

I recently spoiled myself with the new Reauleaux DNA 200 by Jaybo Designs and Wismec, which has been getting great reviews so far. Jaybo has a pretty solid track record for making solid products like the TOBH, Indestructible, and the unregulated Cricket box. I'm hoping to put my wallet away for a while until some more substantial innovations come around.

4. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

I am wanting to get a larger box mod again something over 100w but I really hate building on a RDA.

5. JamesyVapes

JamesyVapes New Member

6. kunalsh

kunalsh Member