1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we really vape indoors?

Discussion in 'New To Vaping' started by bsthebenster, Jun 22, 2014.

1. bsthebenster

bsthebenster New Member

When people see you smoking in a public establishment, how many complaints does it take until the owner tells you to stop?

Here in Canada we aren't even allowed to bring e-cigs on an airplane. Is it like this for most establishments?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Slowly but surely we are seeing more and more no ecig signs in the US but I have vaped in restaurants and other public places without many issues, I just stealth vape (inhale once then again a cpl more times and not much comes out when I finally exhale).

Additionally,, there are more and more cities banning the use of ecigs indoors where smoking tobacco products are banned.

3. llamajesus

llamajesus New Member

I hadn't heard about the banning of them in some areas. Usually if I'm in public, I'll just exhale slowly into my shirt, but it only works if it's a thick shirt.

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

I think it's easy to ban e-cigs just because they resemble regular cigarettes, but in fact I think it's just the tobacco lobby trying to destroy competition because vaping doesn't hurt who's around, it's a nonsense.

5. irenesgarcia

irenesgarcia New Member

I can't vape at work even in the break room because our business is 100% non smoking and they don't want anyone to even THINK I'm smoking.

6. irenesgarcia

irenesgarcia New Member

I can't vape at work even in the break room because our business is 100% non smoking and they don't want anyone to even THINK I'm smoking.

7. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Well, that makes no sense really, because it's not smoke, it's water and the next thing you know they will forbid people from drinking tea? It's just a mentality I'd say.