1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Cana Modz 30 Watt Mod

Discussion in 'Youtube chat' started by cerebral79, Jun 3, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

That's right, that isn't a typo. This is the chinese clone of the Hana Modz DNA 30 Variable Watt mod.

The original Hana Modz DNA 30 is a few hundred bucks so naturally it was bound to be cloned but they are just now starting to ship out to vendors.

In the videos below you will see Rip's reviews of the original and this particular clone and he seems impressed except the one cone which is that if the device has been in shut down mode too long, you have to hit the button until the screen comes on then you can start vaping. At around $65-$90usd (depending on where and when you order it, i think its worth a go.

One of the biggest selling points of a device like this is that (with the proper batteries) you can vape sub-ohm coil builds at higher wattage's because it won't shut off at something like 1.0 ohms like the ProVari or Innokin SVD will.

Here is a link to where he got his
    Wet Vapes: Buffalo, NY: Vapor Shop, E-Cigs, E-juice & Mechanical Mods

and here is an example of another clone
    http://www.vaportekusa.com/zana-modz-clone-dna-30-chip-no-logo-black-only-round-5/

Both come without any HanaModz logos or trademarks which I think was good on the manufacturers part.

Original

Cana Modz Clone

2. askanison

askanison New Member

Very nice review. I didn't realize there were clones of popular although pricey brands.