1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Cigar smoker to vaper ....?

Discussion in 'New To Vaping' started by Greaser, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Greaser

Greaser New Member

Hey pallies. I am new to the vaping scene and thought I'd see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I enjoy a good cigar from time to time. They are relaxing and the taste of a good cigar is without compare. However, during the winter months or at the office, it simply isn't an option. So, if there is something, roughly, comparable in the vaping world, I would be most interested.

I have a brother who uses ecigs, but he was a cigarette smoker, so he didn't really have any recommendations. Also, the one cigar vap I bought from eBay was really bad.

Any recommendations? Anything I should avoid? Thanks all!

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I have never used the cigar style vaporizers but one you might want to consider is the Vamo series of mods. VAMO V2 MOD APV Variable Voltage Variable Wattage

Slap a tank on it, get yourself a few good batteries at checkout (the efest 18650 size), and some tobacco juice such as Coumarin Pipe E Juice Baker Vapor

And you might find that you can kind of hold this mod similarly to a cigar since the fire button is on the side.

I just noticed that mtbakervapor.com has a lot more ecigs and mods now as well as the juices. This site has always had awesome service and the shipping is really fast.

3. Greaser

Greaser New Member

Thanks for the all the details, cerebral79. I hadn't seen that particular models in my travels yet. The cost looks reasonable, so it is worth a go.

The one I tried some months back was pretty bad, but I can't and won't judge the experience on one model.

Thanks again.

4. dabook

dabook New Member

If I were you I would go with the Vamo series..great, nice, thick smoke. I really love these e cigs...also no cancer that's always a plus!

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

yep the vamos are real nice, my son just hit 18 and for his birthday i gave him my old vamo 3 with a charger and some batteries and a tank. He hasnt smoked in two weeks.

6. Takedon

Takedon Member

Everybody has cigar smoke. It's unhealthy, it smells bad and it's also dark. I love the dense, white and good smelling smoke of my vaper, just like the others do.

7. BryanCassidy

BryanCassidy New Member

I have a similar question. I love the smell and taste of cigars but would love to be able to smoke them indoors. I'm not sure if this is even an option as the thick smoke and pungent smoke of the cigar is part of the experience. If anyone has any information on vapes that provide similar smoke to cigarsthen I would definitely be interested. Thanks.

8. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Picking up one of the mods like the vamo in my long reply above, along with a dual coil tank like the Kanger Aerotank (the dual coils will give you lots of vapor and flavor like with a cigar), and a nice tobacco ejuice such as this one should give you a nice feel while holding the mod and lots of good vapor.

I dont think a little "ecig" like this is gonna cut it if you are an avid cigar smoker.

9. Takedon

Takedon Member

Vapers have always been seen as a better option, since you clothes don't smell, your breath doesn't smell, the smoke is white and beautiful and people don't choke on it.

10. derailed

derailed Member

Well, you could buy a vaper and use tobacco flavor for replacement. Also, you may want to use a stronger concentration, as the flavor would be stronger like cigar flavor is.