1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Clayton e-Liquid Review

Discussion in 'Youtube chat' started by Greaser, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Greaser

Greaser New Member

Hey pallies. Today I picked up some Clayton, tobacco flavored, e-liquid at the tobacconist. I loaded up my eGo and, well, gave it a go.

First impression? It didn't taste much like tobacco, at least compared to the full bodied cigars I normally puff. However, it was not unpleasant. In fact, it was a very cool, relaxing experience. The aftertaste left something to be desired, but it is short lived. As a cigar smoker, I puff on, but don't inhale into my lungs, so I don't know if that matters much in this case.

All and all, its not bad. I am looking forward to trying their other flavors (e.g., fruit, etc.) to see how they compare. Just thought I'd pass it along.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

was this a local shop or an online site? If it was online, i'd love to check out their site. If not that's cool too but either way this is part of the fun, trying out something more familiar then branching out and seeing what else peaks your interest. Thanks for the post man.

3. Greaser

Greaser New Member

Glad the review helped. I actually picked this up at a local shop. Its close by my office and I was picking up a cigar for after work and saw the display.

They had the tobacco flavor I tried and several fruit type (banana, strawberry, etc.). It did have a tobacco-ish taste, but I think it would be closer to like a light cigarette than a cigar. I hadn't heard of this brand until today. It came in a small brown packet and the bottle was 16mg.

4. KittyReeves

KittyReeves New Member

Thanks for the review. My brother just grabbed some yesterday, but has yet to tell me how it is.

5. derailed

derailed Member

Nice review here mate. I'm considering buying one too, it seems pretty good.