1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Clearomizers to fade out?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by sissy0903, Jul 3, 2014.

1. sissy0903

sissy0903 New Member

I have gotten hooked on using clearomizers ( Vision brand mostly) . Some of the stores have started going to bottom feeding systems and other mechanisms. They say people prefer them over my brand and I wanted to ask do you see the clearomizers fading out anytime soon? I hate changing especially on something I have that is part of my addiction, lol. Does anyone else see this trend in your area?? Are they still around or dwindling?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I think its all just personal preference but i still see clearomizers around but I do think that the bottom fed tanks seems to work better even if some of them tend to leak a bit.

The fact that gravity works against you with the clearomizers is one of the reasons that bottom fed systems are nice because no matter how think your juice is, gravity forces it down onto the coils.