1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Clouds Of Icarus power vaping

Discussion in 'Youtube chat' started by cerebral79, Mar 17, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Crazy clouds. Farther in the video, he does cover issue with the way he is getting these clouds. Just something interesting to see but I wont be trying it anytime soon.

2. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Crazy amounts of vapors right there! It is really interesting how far you can take your vaping. His gear does not really look like an e-cig anymore. More like a pipe. :D

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Yea the cloud chasers are really into vaping for sure, I know I wont be stacking batteries in my mods though. I really don't want to increase the odds of getting a runaway battery in one of my favorite mods.

4. 3Quency

3Quency New Member

I don't think I've seen something like this before you know.

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Cloud chasing can be quite addictive for some, I admit I get the itch sometimes when im working on a new coil build. I just want a good hit and a decent amount of vapor but im ok if I can't fill up the room lol.

I posted one of my recent builds in the Rebuildable atomizer forum.
    http://navapers.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=58&p=154#p154

6. Clanky

Clanky New Member

My e-cig is not capable of stuff like this, wow! I saw guys like them before on YouTube with even bigger clouds. I'll buy a new e-cig in quite a time as I currently have a cheap one, hopefully I can do something like this in a while, too. Looks really addictive.

7. Erik

Erik New Member

8. derailed

derailed Member

I have to admit that this is amazing! I wish my vaper could do this too. But isn't it dangerous? I mean, it's a crazy amount of vapor there!