1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Converted esmoker here!

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by aurorawinter, Mar 22, 2014.

1. aurorawinter

aurorawinter New Member

Hey everyone! My name is Aurora, I'm a recently converted esmoker, my boss tried the new blu electronic cigs and got me hooked :)

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Hi there aurora, welcome to the forums!

I didn't try the blu brand but I did try the ecig style vaporizers like those. I smoked a lot per day and i wanted to stick with the cig style ones but i needed something more.

I ended up doing some research and found that a personal vaporizer like this was just what I needed.

[​IMG]

And that started my addiction to vaping lol, this is just a small portion of my current collection, i have decided to take a little break on buying mods after todays purchase.
    [​IMG]

Todays purchase was this mod
    [​IMG]

And this dripping atomizer
    [​IMG]

Once again, welcome to the forums and if you have any questions just ask :)

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Welcome to the forums. I`m a converted vaper myself and used to smoke a lot for many years until i started vaping and thankfully dropped the smoking habit completely. Looking forward to chatting with you.

4. rracz89

rracz89 New Member

Thanks for posting pictures. It was nice to see the various types of set ups. I think I saw a page here where everyone can post a picture of their set ups. I have no idea still what I am doing so I will have to consult everyone about which to get. I'm still nervous about the switch, I heard it isn't as satisfying as the real thing, but I've also heard a lot of good things as well. Congrats to you and keep strong!