1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you friends smoke e-cigs too?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by Lithium, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Lithium

Lithium New Member

I've convinced all of my friends to start smoking when I was 18 and now they all use e-cigs. What about you?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I try to show my ecig to anyone I know that smokes. I have gotten my son to stop smoking, and I am working on my neighbor now lol.

3. Takedon

Takedon Member

My friends have actually convinced me to smoke e-cigs and I don't regret my choice at all! I must thank them every day for helping me stay healthy.

4. derailed

derailed Member

Some of them. One of them actually borrowed me his vaper after I've found out that I'm in danger to get a serious lung disease because of smoking. Six or seven of my friends are vaping, so I can say that almost all of them are into this.

5. Berberita

Berberita New Member

Most of my friends are not smokers. There are a lot of smokers at my workplace but in our group just me and two more friends. I have influenced one of them in buying a vaper because he said he wants to quit smoking. He doesn't smoke very much and the vaper helped him a lot.

6. TheRiverRunsWild

TheRiverRunsWild New Member

I've tried but it's way too expensive here in the Philippines so I can't get them to try it out for themselves. I'm in the process of exploring the business side of it. Not really to make millions of profits, but to share to my fellow Filipinos the health benefits of vaping and e-cigs. I plan to sell at the lowest possible price so they can experience what vaping and e-cigs gave me: and that is freedom from cigarette addiction.

7. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

honestly you may have the right idea, I have a ton of Chinese suppliers on my Facebook friends list that are always trying to sell me super cheap vaporizers and you can check out fasttech.com and get yourself a small inventory and just sell them face to face. Anything to get ppl off the real cigs man.

It sucks but now that smoking has taken a downturn in the US, tobacco companies are targeting other countries in full force and if vaping spreads where they are trying to gain a foot hold, it will just shut them down. I say go for it man.

8. TheRiverRunsWild

[/quote]

honestly you may have the right idea, I have a ton of Chinese suppliers on my Facebook friends list that are always trying to sell me super cheap vaporizers and you can check out fasttech.com and get yourself a small inventory and just sell them face to face. Anything to get ppl off the real cigs man.

It sucks but now that smoking has taken a downturn in the US, tobacco companies are targeting other countries in full force and if vaping spreads where they are trying to gain a foot hold, it will just shut them down. I say go for it man.[/quote]

Thanks man! I'll definitely look it up. And I agree with you, tobacco companies are desperate now. Here in the Philippines they're smuggling cigarettes through our ports via false representation. And they're on a massive smear campaign against e-cigs going as far as saying that e-cigs can cause a new form of cancer. Funny how nicotine is probably the cause of the worst cancer in the world.

Me, my brother and my uncle are now planning to open our own shop so your info will definitely help us out. It's still a long way to go though. But thanks for the help its a good place to start.

9. TheRiverRunsWild

Thanks man! I'll definitely look it up. And I agree with you, tobacco companies are desperate now. Here in the Philippines they're smuggling cigarettes through our ports via false representation. And they're on a massive smear campaign against e-cigs going as far as saying that e-cigs can cause a new form of cancer. Funny how nicotine is probably the cause of the worst cancer in the world.

Me, my brother and my uncle are now planning to open our own shop so your info will definitely help us out. It's still a long way to go though. But thanks for the help its a good place to start.

10. Takedon

Takedon Member

It is always easy to convince your friends to do it. When they will see that you are healthier and don't smell like cigar anymore, they will want one too.