1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you still smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by derailed, Apr 17, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

I've seen a lot of people still smoking cigarettes after they've bought a vaper. I personally don't see the point, as the money spent is practically wasted.

Are you still smoking cigarettes? What do you think of people that do this?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I smoked my last full cig somewhere around 2 months ago. I have tried to light one up a few times since then and it's nothing compared to my vape so I have to put it out.

But ultimately I did smoke a few per day until I just kinda started to forget to light one up and the next thing you know I hadn't smoked in days, then weeks and so on lol.

I think that people should be safe and at least tell themselves that it is ok to have a few smokes during the first few weeks. If you don't give yourself that safety net then switching may seem to scary and you might give up.

3. apike

apike Member

I smoked one cigarette the day after I bought a vaporizer. It was at 10 in the morning, lol. I still remember it. It happened to be the last one in my pack. I haven't bought any since and it's been going on four months now! I don't even think about it. There was only one time when I really truly wanted a real cigarette but the moment passed and I didn't smoke one. I just lost interest I think. Vaping is so much more fun! I enjoy it way more than I ever enjoyed cigarettes. I also don't feel terribly guilty like when I did for smoking.

4. Takedon

Takedon Member

No, I have quit smoking regular cigars and I am very proud of it. I'm healthier and definitely more active now!