1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Flavors

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by apike, Mar 27, 2014.

1. apike

apike Member

Since I'm still fairly new to vaping, I'm still trying to find my favorite flavor. So far, I've tried several different flavors and I've come up with a few that I really like. My favorite flavor is probably hazelnut. I just really enjoy the taste and the aftertaste of it. A close second would be this flavor I have called "Summer Rain." To me, it has a slightly floral taste but not in a gross way.

Right now I'm using a flavor called "Sippin' Syrup." This flavor tastes like minty maple syrup and is surprisingly good! I tried regular menthol but it was actually too strong. I decided when I switched to vaping that I wanted to stay away from using tobacco flavored. I think my least favorite flavor would have to be clove or cherry. They are both just kind of gross.

What are your go-to flavors? What are your least favorite ones?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Sounds like our tastes are similar, Im not so much into the fruity flavors. I usually lean towards caremel/coffee/nutty flavors, but with that said I do like a bit of menthol so for my first daily vape i mixed two juices.

I mixed a touch of Extreme Ice with Caremel Coffee

I got each juice in a 50/50 blend with 1 extra flavor shot. The coffee was fine without the ice, but i like the extra throat hit the Ice gave the juice (I was a long time menthol smoker).

Recently I ordered some Jamaican Rum with the same config as the juices above and it tastes pretty darn nice.

These are all from mtbakervapor.com, they have lots of config options for your juices, you can have your own mixed fresh and the shipping is fast.

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

My favorites so far would be Energy Drink flavor and Tab blended. I can`t really put my finger on what exactly Tab blended tastes like, but its very aromatic to be sure. They are both produced by a Chinese company called Hangsen, and are 100 % VG.

4. apike

apike Member

Wow, that all sounds really good! I like the hit against my throat, too. There are certain flavors such as the fruitier ones that just don't give any sort of hit. I tried a coconut flavor and it just kind of fell flat. The first menthol e-liquid I had was supposed to taste like Newports. They did a pretty good job with it but it gave me a headache. I found one menthol that I really like called "Ice Baby" and it's very good.

I stay away from the fruit flavors for now. My mom switched to a vaporizer around the same time I did and she loves the fruit flavors like peach. I don't really understand it, lol.

I would like to try mixing my own flavors just to see what happens. We have a place around here called Artisan Vapors and they mix their own stuff. The flavors are decent but they're too pricey. I also don't like the fact that I can't get a smaller bottle of certain flavors.

I've thought about ordering online so I think I'll look at the website that was mentioned above! Thanks!

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Sounds good! Feel free to post a review in the ejuice reviews forum if you end up ordering some.

6. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

My favorite flavour is hands down "thug juice" from mount baker vapor. I vape it almost every day.
    It's a good mix of watermelon, grape and menthol.
    I wrote a review in the review section that you can check out if you'd like :D

7. apike

apike Member

Awesome! Thanks!

Here's a question: how do you guys feel about the vitamin juices? At my vape shop, they sell an entire selection of vitamin enhanced liquids. I really like the melatonin one called "Purple Haze" but mainly just for the taste. I don't really feel like it makes me sleepy or anything.

I've also seen one with caffeine in it. I don't know how I feel about that. For some reason, it just doesn't seem like it would be a great idea. It honestly makes me wonder if the vitamin infused liquids are all hype and really nothing special.

8. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Hmm, the melatonin one sounds like it might be interesting in theory. To be honest, I have such a large stash of my daily vape juice that I have only bought a few random bottles from one website so I haven't seen infused juices.

I kinda want to lean towards it being kind of a gimmick but I guess I can see why people want to get creative with juices since it has already proved to be an effective delivery method for nicotine.

I would have to agree with you on the caffeine thing though, adding stimulants to a juice that already contains nicotine (a stimulant) seems a bit off to me but I guess it's not much different than smoking a cig and drinking a cup of coffee.

I think I will Google around for "infused" juices and see what I can find, thanks for teaching me something new today :)

9. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Infused juices sound very interesting. You basically get your daily needed vitamin dosage, while also vaping, which you do anyway, all in one. I definitely see a future application to this and maybe one day we will see e-juice prescribed to people who lack certain vitamins.

10. dabook

dabook New Member

Ya I don't like fruity flavors either. I :D am really weird i like snikerdoodle!

11. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Lol yea the caramel, sugary flavors are for me at least more relaxing than something as sharp as peach or apple.

12. Clanky

Clanky New Member

I love bubblegum flavors. I don't know why, I just love them. Other than that, I also like caramel. I never really liked fruity flavors, they taste somehow weird in my opinion.

13. Lithium

Lithium New Member

I love the cherry flavor. My brother loves it too and guests usually ask us what perfume we have used.

14. apike

apike Member

I made the mistake of mixing cherry flavor and clove. It's...not right. I mean REALLY not right. I don't know exactly what I was thinking when I did it. It may have been a case of "I have two nearly empty bottles and want to throw them out." Not doing that again. Ever.

I really dislike chocolate flavors. I just can't do them. I love chocolate but to me, the liquids I've tried just taste really weird.

My husband really likes iced blueberry. While it's alright every once in awhile, I definitely couldn't use it every single day like he does.

15. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

HAHA, i mixed a little leftover clove juice with my methol/rum juice and almost puked. It was so bad, I think perhaps I might not like clove ejuice lol

16. Takedon

Takedon Member

I love the tobacco flavor. Maybe I like it because I used to smoke regular cigs and now I'm used to feeling a taste like this :D .

17. derailed

derailed Member

I like vanilia flavor very much. I remember when I was young I was always ordering vanilia ice cream instead of chocolate one, like all the kids did. I also like mint flavor, it's very refreshing.

18. Takedon

Takedon Member

Now I am a fan of the chocolate flavor. I can't believe I haven't tried it out yet, since it is among the best flavors I have ever smoked!