1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite RDA

Discussion in 'RDA talk' started by VapingForums, Jul 28, 2015.

1. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

My Favorite RDA is the tugboat, Its a easy RDA to build on and hit hard. I have v1 and v2 on v2 I can use my chuff cap.

johanrobert likes this.
  2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

Never tried the Tugboat. My favorites are the Quicksilver by 2Puffs and the Atty Cubed by Wotofo.

3. debinnv

debinnv New Member

My 2 fav that are not BF atty's are the Veritas and my Dark Horse. On my squonkers I do a Derringer or a Zenith

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  4. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

Oh, yeah. I forgot about my Zenith 2.5. I should dust that off and give it another go.

5. TheBison

TheBison New Member

I love my zenith. It is one of the few older RDAs that I still use regularly.

johanrobert likes this.
  6. TheBison

TheBison New Member

7. BombVapes

BombVapes New Member

I'm quite fond of the Velocity, but my all-time favourite has to be the Mutation X V2. Mainly because it's served me so well over the years.

8. VapingForums

I do not use RDA's but the only ones I have are Tugboat and tugboat2 lol They both work well tugboat 2 has more airflow and cane have a chuff cap on it.

9. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

Well, I finally got the Twisted Messes. Pretty nice dripper. I also got the Aromamizer Hex by Steam Crave. Excellent flavor dripper, plus it's already setup for my bottom feeders.

10. JaiD@vapeladies

JaiD@vapeladies New Member

I'm a big Dark Horse fan but I also love the Twisted Messes and El Cabron RDA. I use them all regularly.

smacksy likes this.
  11. Smaths

Smaths New Member

Tugboat V2 was my favorite RDA for the first year or so of vaping. Since then my top RDA's in no particular order:
    • Vector (got a custom top cap to allow for other drip tips)
    • Velocity
    • Indestructible
    I'm trying to stay away from any more purchases until substantially innovative technology comes out.

12. BombVapes

BombVapes New Member

I've been using the Deadmodz v2 RDA lately, which is pretty sweet.
    Easily the best glass top cap RDA I've used. Can't say I've tried the LEDs included with it as yet, as my daily build is a dual paralell and the LEDs can only be used with single coils.

13. Reviewalot

Reviewalot New Member

Out of all my RDA'S I have 2 favourites I use on a daily basis..
    1.The CCI Archon,I like the style and the Airflow and a nice deep juice well.
    2.Phenotype-L by Aria&Anarchist,so Easy to build on a 2 post Deck with 3mm post holes for those Crazy Big Builds.

14. VapingForums

I still use Tugboat 2 sometimes with a chuffcap.

15. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

I just got the Mako shorty and that's a great dripper. Also got the El Cabron which is basically a 3 post twisted messes but the drip well is a little deeper. Even though the 3 post is harder to build on, I think I like it better than the TM.
    TT

JaiD@vapeladies likes this.
  16. johanrobert

johanrobert New Member

now a days i use Vanilla Almond Milk E-Liquid
    its such like vanilla milkshake i like this flavor i recommend all friends to use this