1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Going to try my hand at making E-Juice!

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by cerebral79, May 24, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

So after watching the video at the bottom of the post, I decided I want to finally try mixing a batch of juice that I will use in the morning with my coffee. I normally vape zero nic juice but int he morning I like to drip some 6mg to help wake me up since nic is a stimulant. I bought a 30ml bottle of unflavored nic just for this special morning batch.

But the kicker is the flavor I will be trying to make lol. I ordered maple syrup flavoring and wait for it.......

[​IMG]

I will post my experiences with mixing my first batch and the results once all of the supplies gets here.

Here is the video and he posts the links to the supplies site and a recipe calculator in the video description.

2. derailed

derailed Member

I don't think it's a very good idea, as you might become addicted again. But it's up to you after all, and I wish you best luck with this! I think it will be a nice experience.

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I really do appreciate your concerns and I felt the same way after i decided to try a very small nic content juice but to be honest, I was more addicted to the act of smoking and since the vape replaces that I really have no problem vaping zero nic throughout the day and using a 3 or 6mg juice with my coffee in the morning.
    I just want to let everyone here know that after a couple months of doing this, I don't feel the feeling of "a nic fit" throughout the day, and you may or may not have the same results depending on where you are on your journey to kick nicotine and real cigs but for me this hasnt been an issue.

Back on topic though, I mixed a few juices tonight and wow I had some success and one really creepy mix come out of my experiments lol.

My initial idea was to make that maple bacon juice.... it smelled really tasty but then I vapes it and omg lol guess what it tasted like?

Sorry for the gross factor but it actually tasted like bile, ya know when ya kinda get sick but don't full on puke. It was horrible but I almost feel that someone out there like maybe Andrew Zimmerman from Bizarre Foods on the travel channel might love it lol.

Anyhow, after that I tried a Mountain Dew mix which turned out really well and then a Jamaican Rum mix which was nice.

My next goal is to take my current daily vape which is Jamaican Rum mixed with Extreme Menthol and build on it to create sort of an "Island Breeze" juice that is Rum, Menthol, Coconut, and maybe oen other component such as mango or another fruit.

I really love the rum and menthol blend but i feel that I can tweak it a bit more to get some nice undertones that adds to the rum and mint flavors to balance it all out.

I will keep ya all posted.

4. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

I had no idea that you could make your own E-juice. Please be very careful and use common sense! Your safety and health are the moat important factors here. :ugeek:

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Yup you sure can and don't worry when i mix juices with nicotine I take precautions, but mostly I mix zero nic juice since I don't really use nicotine much anymore.

I get my supplies here, you should check out all the flavors you can get lol

DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress