1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Afternoon

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by Arkel, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Arkel

Arkel Administrator Staff Member

Hello, Vaping Forum

I am Aric and I found this forum through The Admin Zone, I find it interesting as I do vape(minimally with no nicotine), and I also do retail with E-sigs and E-sig accessories in trade shows/gun shows for a living.

On my personal life, I am 18 going onto 19 soon. I like to watch sci-fi movies, program, play board games, and discuss topics.

2. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Hey welcome to vapingforum. I wish I could be at 0 nic but I'm at around 6 or higher.

Once I get a few more members I will put up a marketplace for people to buy and sell products.

3. Arkel

Arkel Administrator Staff Member

If you need help with online retail or eCommerce, let me know. I also have some ideas for your forums and development and so forth.

4. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

This forum found me. Lol. I had a buddy post it to my facebook wall. He knows the owner from somewhere.