1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Haka eGo Passthrough

Discussion in 'Vaping mods Reviews' started by Puffin, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Puffin

Puffin New Member

My friend got me one of these batteries recently and I just LOVE it. I normally use an eGo C Twist battery, so I missed being able to adjust the voltage when I got this one. Still I really like the draw on the Haka, it seems to suit me just fine and creates plenty of vapor.

The best thing about it is of course that it can be used while it is on the charger, and the charger is a mini USB, so it's very standard and I can charge it with other mini USB cables I have for different devices should something happen to the charging cord. (I have a problem cat who likes to chew cords, ugh!!)

One more thing about this battery…I got it in the rainbow color and it is SO pretty. I just love the way it looks and it is nice to use with different color clearomizers also.