1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever tried an e-pipe?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by ChrisA, Mar 21, 2014.

1. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I don`t know if you have ever seen such a thing, but I recently came across a very interesting e-pipe in my local e-cig shop. The thing looked exactly like a pipe, with a standard pen battery plugged into it. Question is, do those things produce more vape? Or do they look like a pipe only because of show? I think it was priced much higher then a standard battery + tank. I wonder why.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I have always wondered about that but never really wanted to know so bad that i bought one. I will have to look into it but i suspect that you are paying for the novelty of the appearance.

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I think so as well. The pipe shaped head is probably only a larger tank and you can fit a bit more juice in or something like that. Seems like a marketing stunt to me.

4. Lithium

Lithium New Member

Sounds pretty good to me, but I'm not sure if I would do it, since it's pretty big to carry around.

5. Takedon

Takedon Member

An e-pipe sounds like a very interesting idea but I don't think I'd want to carry one around. The e-cig is already big enough. But I wouldn't mind to look a bit classy with it!

6. BryanCassidy

BryanCassidy New Member

I love traditional pipes but hate having to pack the tobacco. I wonder how an e pipe would even work. It's an interesting concept though I'll have to look into it more. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that I haven't seen/thought about using one before...

7. Takedon

Takedon Member

My professor uses an e-pipe and it's very useful. It's healthy, it smells pretty nice and it makes him look really classy. I think I'll try it too, since I have some money to spend.

8. rracz89

rracz89 New Member

I have never tried an e pipe, I actually have no idea what they even look like or even heard of them. Lol :D

9. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

I haven't. I'd love to have one of those curvy sherlock-holmes style pipes, but don't really feel like throwing money after a gimmick.
    But I could imagine that people smoking pipe often, would have an easier time using them :)

10. babyleans

babyleans New Member

i've never seen one let alone tried one. i've only tried an e-cig. it was a shisha e-cig. an e-pipe would be interesting though.

11. Takedon

Takedon Member

They're a bit pricey and too big for my taste, unfortunately. This means that I won't be getting one soon, but in the future, I might get more classy :D.

12. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

It would definitely be a cool thing to see e-pipe vapers in classy clubs in the future. :D

13. Takedon

Takedon Member

I guess every single old thing has an electronic alternative, apparently. Now, an e-pipe is a great idea, since it's really difficult to tuck in all that tobacco inside.

14. Greaser

Greaser New Member

I was in the super market a couple days ago and a young woman was smoking an epipe there. It was pretty cool looking, so I did some Youtube searches and found reviews. Most are positively reviewed, though the costs appear to be a bit more than other options. I'm still too new to vaping to invest in one, though I could see doing so down the road.

15. derailed

derailed Member

Nope, but I like the idea. They're really classy, and I would feel like a sir while smoking them. I haven't heard of them until now. But now I'm looking foward to buying one.

16. Takedon

Takedon Member

I wonder how tank will be. Is it round? Does it have enough space? Where would we put the coils?