1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Arizona

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by RedCinn, Jun 2, 2014.

1. RedCinn

RedCinn New Member

Hi there. :) I've been vaping for about 6 months now and I'm still tied to the analogs (regular cigarettes) more than I want to be. This looks like a good place to maybe get advice on how to drop those nasty analogs for good.

Anyone else here from Arizona?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

roughly how many cigs do you smoke per day? We might take a look at what device you are using, as well as the juice blend and nic strength you are using to help tweak it a bit.

3. Jenbug0421

Jenbug0421 New Member

HI, Jenna from Arizona here! I usually don't smoke at all because cigarettes can severely damage your lungs, but I have tried e-cigs awhile back ago and it actually wasn't too bad because it's all vapor. It can't harm you at all.

4. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Hello RedCinn. :) Welcome to the forums. Hope that you will gain more information on vaping by reading different topics and share your own knowledge with us.