1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from New York!!! :)

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by deebee, Jul 9, 2014.

1. deebee

deebee New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum. I have to say that I truly am EXCITED to be here. I have not found any other forums that are dedicated to this topic. Quitting smoking is so difficult. It took extreme dedication but finally I was able to kick the bad habit. E-cigs helped play a huge role in that. I look forward to having wonderful conversations.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Hi there, welcome to the group! Glad to have ya aboard

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Hey there deebee, welcome to the forum! I agree that quiting smoking is something extremely hard, but believe me, vaping helps a lot. :) I hope you enjoy our community, looking forward to see you around. ;)

4. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Hello! My name is Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you and I hope that you will enjoy posting at this forum. Welcome a board! :)