1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Portugal

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by Peninha, May 31, 2014.

1. Peninha

Peninha Member

Hey everyone, I am an ex-smoker, I smoked for about four years only and managed to quit with no help. My father though is a smoker for over 50 years and my brother more or less 25 years smoking, so my main goal here is to learn more about e-cigarettes so that I can help them get rid of this nasty habit.

Thanks for having me!

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

hey there, welcome to the group! That is an awesome thing you are trying to do for your family members, I know if my mother hadn't quit due to not being allowed to smoke while in the hospital for a month I would get her into vaping.

She actually has an 88 year old neighbor that has started vaping so age doesn't mean a thing :)

Feel free to poke around the forums and post any questions you might have.

3. Peninha

Peninha Member

Thank you for the welcome cerebral! That would have been a good solution for your mother though. :)

My dad particularly makes me nervous, he just recently beat prostate cancer and not even that made him quite smoking, I hope he doesn't get sick again due to it...

Anyhow, following your advice and heading to the forums again. :)