1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by Takedon, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Takedon

Takedon Member

I'm a young man from Romania who's quite new to vaping. I also enjoy playing video games, riding my horse and swimming. I hope we'll get along.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Heya Takedon, welcome to the community!

3. BryanCassidy

BryanCassidy New Member

Welcome what made you interested in vaping? I'm also a new user and am looking forward to meeting some great people here. I smoke cigars on occasion and have smoked cigarettes but haven't vaped. What's it like in Romania I've never been there?

4. Takedon

Takedon Member

What made me become interested in vaping? I just wanted to stop smelling that bad and to stop spending a fortune. Romania is a very nice country with a high quality culture. The people are friendly and a bit poor :D. But remember Romanians are 2% of the world's geniuses! We had (and have) a lot of inventors.