1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by Gelsemium, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Hey there guys, I am an ex-smoker that already relapsed once, so I am always with an eye open for alternatives to smoking because I don't ever want to touch those cigarettes that are bad for my health and my pocket. I think that vaping is something that allows to enjoy the nicotine at a far smaller risk and not disturbing other people, so I wish there are more and more vapers and less and less smokers! :mrgreen:

Hope to see you around.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Hi there, welcome to to the group! I think you are right, in time I think we will outnumber analog smokers and as far as relapsing it really is ok to allow yourself a few cigs here and there while trying to quit.

I think for me it was the fear of going cold turkey that scared me so while starting out with vaping I just told myself it was ok to smoke a few a day and before I knew it, I just started forgetting to go light up a real cig cause my vape was always in my hand.