1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys!

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by TheRiverRunsWild, Apr 21, 2014.

1. TheRiverRunsWild

TheRiverRunsWild New Member

Its great to be in the company of smokers! Thank you for accepting me and hopefully I'll be able to share my experience with vaping and e-cigs and at the same time, learn from you guys as well. Thanks and look forward to talking with you guys.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Hey there RiverRuns, welcome to the forum! :) Are you a vaper or are you just wanting to get some information on how to do it? Either cases, I hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

3. lionzfire122

lionzfire122 New Member

Thank you TheRiverRunsWild. What an exciting username I must add!

I just signed up for this website as well and I believe this might be the best online forum you will find. There are soo many people willing to share their experiences with you and as well as my experiences too.

If you ever need any tips feel free to post a new topic, look around, or email me asap. Thanks and best regards to you my friend, LIONZFIRE.

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Welcome to the forum too lionz, I hope you enjoy being here as well. Are you a vaper or what brings you here to our community?