1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Honey flavor?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by derailed, Apr 27, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

I've been hearing a lot of things about honey flavor lately. Some say it's kind of disgusting, and some people say it's one of the best flavors and worth a try.

Has any of you tried it? Is it good?

2. jenlewellen

jenlewellen New Member

Well, I kind of liked it, but my husband had a very strong reaction to the second-hand vapor. As I mentioned elsewhere, he is allergic to PG, and I can't remember now whether the honey I tried was PG or VG, but I don't recall him having an allergic reaction. He was just really put off by the smell. Either way, I never tried it again.

3. Takedon

Takedon Member

I've never tried it. I know that once, a man told me that if you don't like, for example, chocolate, you won't like the chocolate flavor either. And I really don't like honey.

4. derailed

derailed Member

Hm, is the smell so strong? It's kind of a problem if others can't stand the smell, as I can't smoke near them (in a sign of respect).

5. Takedon

Takedon Member

I really do not like honey and I would never spend my money on a honey flavor. Sorry, but this is my simple opinion.

6. derailed

derailed Member

Despite the fact that honey is one of my favorite foods (or whatever honey is), I respect your opinion. I've met a lot of people that don't like honey before. Luckily, there are some people who I can share honey with in my life.

7. J3NN4

J3NN4 Member

I wouldn't buy a straight honey flavor, a little overpowering in my opinion.

I do like it when a little bit of honey is added, though. A shop near me sells peanut butter and honey and it's delicious. Just one of those things to me that you have to find the right balance.

8. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Honey flavor is definitely something I would like to try out. My local stores don`t have it yet, but I might order some online if I find a good store on the net. I think Honey would be a very good and strong flavor to vape.

9. Takedon

Takedon Member

Sorry, but I prefer chocolate :D.