1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

How does zero nicotine vaping feel like?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by derailed, Apr 26, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

I've never tried it. They don't have this kind of concentration at nearby shops. Someone told me that it feels "empty" somehow. Is this true?

2. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I think many vapers use 0 mg juice. Vaping for many people is awesome for the different tastes and for the sake of vaping, not necessarily for the nicotine. I am using e-cigs as a substitute for normal smokes, so for me, vaping 0 concentration would be nasty. :D I have yet to try it though.

3. Takedon

Takedon Member

Almost the same. There is no noticeable difference for me, I must admit. However, it is still pretty difficult to give up smoking nicotine.

4. Berberita

Berberita New Member

I don't like it, I feel like suffocating somehow. I have tried one and I gotta admit that I felt it's flavour much better but I had to grab anything stronger. I'm not used to low concentration liquids.

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

If you were using a juice heavy in VG with a typical amount of nicotine and then went with the same juice with zero nicotine you would probably feel a considerable drop in throat hit which would sort of make it feel empty.

To counter this I myself got juices with a bit mroe PG in them since PG provides more throat hit than vapor. I use a 50/50 blend in my zero nic juice.

6. Takedon

Takedon Member

Nicotine can be really annoying to somebody who hasn't smoked a lot or has quite smoking. It's also more expensive as well.