1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

How much do you vape?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by ChrisA, Mar 21, 2014.

1. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

A 30 ml bottle lasts me for about a week or so. I`m also vaping the strong 24mg stuff. I`ve never experienced any side effects, even though I`m vaping quite a lot I think. What about you guys? How much do you vape? Ever felt nauseous because you vaped too much?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I've been on the super super low nic juice for awhile now so all I really experience is some drymouth but boy, tonight I was getting my son set up with his vape and i tried some 12mg stuff and yea i didnt feel so hot after that.

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Dry mouth happened to me as well, forgot to mention it. But I think you can easily remedy that by drinking lots of liquid while vaping. I currently go for the green tea + vaping combo and it works well. No more dry mouth but I find myself drinking a ton of green tea because I vape all the time. :D

4. TankerUK

TankerUK New Member

A 30 mil bottle can last me up to 2 weeks unless I have a couple of nights in front of the TV with beer in which case I can sit there with the vape stick permanently in my mouth. Strangely enough, I only suffer from dry mouth when I vape without booze!

5. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

That is totally true for me as well. If I vape while downing a few beers, I find myself refilling my tank nearly 4 times a night/evening. If I don`t drink at all, a full tank can last me an entire day. It seems like vaping and drinking is as connected as smoking and drinking, only healthier.

6. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

I vape all day long-ish.
    I usually go through around 8ml of e-juice everyday, although I do feel like my Kanger Aerotank is using the liquid a bit too fast.

7. Lithium

Lithium New Member

It depends. I don't do it that much, but I usually can't stand an hour without taking a puff.

8. Takedon

Takedon Member

I vape quite often. Usually, I need to stop at half an hour and take around 20 puffs out of it, but it's definitely cheaper than regular cigars. After all, it's healthier and more useful.

9. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

With my recent dual coil builds, I can plow through a 30ml bottle in a couple days. I wish the build didn't use so much juice but the flavor and vapor I get is to awesome to change it up to save juice. Maybe when I run out of this huge stash of juice I will build them a bit different so I don't go through as much in such a short time.

10. Takedon

Takedon Member

If I were to measure it, I can say that I don't finish a little bottle in less than 4 days.

11. derailed

derailed Member

Well, a 30mg bottle usually lasts me more than a week. Depends on my mood. When I'm sad or nervous I use to smoke a lot. But I'm generally chillaxed all the time, so I don't smoke / vape that much.

12. Takedon

Takedon Member

I agree with you. Most smokers don't finish a 30 mg bottle faster than in a week, which means that they can save quite a lot of money.

13. Berberita

Berberita New Member

I vape a lot, I usually finish at least two or three 10 mg bottles each week. But as derailed said, when I have a really bad mood, I finish a 30 mg bottle in 3 days maximum.

In the past time I decided to reduce the amount of liquid that I use, One 10 mg bottle lasted me more than a month and this is my personal record.

14. Takedon

Takedon Member

It depends on many things. The quantity is variable, after all.

15. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO New Member

I vape pretty often, throughout most of the day in periodic waves. I finish a 30 ml bottle in a week, give or take.

16. Takedon

Takedon Member

Wow, that's really a high quantity compared to how much the others smoke. How do you deal with the budget?

17. Valerius

Valerius New Member

It depends on how busy I am. If I'm out doing stuff I vape around 2ml per day, but when I'm at home I can go through 5-6ml easy. I used to go through less liquid when I used an Ego with a cheap clearo but now I use an MVP with a Mini Protank II (with my own rebuilt cotton-wicked coils) I seem to burn through liquid faster.

18. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Yea man i started rebuilding my protank coils and definitely went through more juice. I think it was because I was wrapping coils with a lower ohm resistance resulting in hotter coils that ate juice faster.

19. Takedon

Takedon Member

I have also seen that if you are very busy or have a crowded schedule, you won't get to vape that much and you won't even feel the need to.

20. J3NN4

J3NN4 Member

I take a few hits every hour. If I've just bought a new liquid, I get sort of addicted to it and overdo it for a little bit, but maybe 10-20 hits an hour.