1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Build a Coil on the Smoktech RSST- Beginners RBA 101

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by cerebral79, Mar 19, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

:!: This guy is one of my favorite YouTubers, I usually learn something and get a laugh out of his vids.

This is one of the vids I used to figure out how to beuild new coils/wicks for my Smoktech RSST RBA

2. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Re: How to Build a Coil on the Smoktech RSST- Beginners RBA

That`s one huge battery this guy has right there. Also, how much liquid fits into those tanks? More then into the standard EgO tanks? They look kind of small.

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Ha ya thats the world of mods, once you switch from ecigs and vape pens to mods then the real fun begins.

Did you see the part where he is testing the ohm load at about 14min 15 seconds? thats the innokin itaste svd. I have that one as well and its really nice.

The RSST RBA Tank holds about 4ml of liquid. I use a big cotton wick so the juice goes kinda fast but it's not to bad.

The first mod he is using is probably long enough to hold an 18650 battery, and the one he used to test the ohm is definitely holding an 18650 battery. I like using the 18650s for the nice vape they produce with a full charge.

4. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Very nice! I`m learning a lot here on these forums already. :D I will have to try out mods as soon as possible. I`m feeling more of a newbie now, even though I`ve vaped for a year. :D

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

lol thats good to hear man, and never fear after my last week of working with rebuildables im seeing how the knowledge really does come fast. just get you some good miniature sized tools to work with cause it takes a little finesse lol.