1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make the smoke thicker?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by Berberita, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Berberita

Berberita New Member

I've been vaping for quite a time, But I always wanted to know how to get a very thick smoke.

Are there any techniques or it has something to do with the liquid ( VG or PG, flavours, concentration) ?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Typically, it's all about a mix of a few things.

• Sub ohm resistance coils

Juices higher in VG because vg produces more vapor but less throat hit. most cloud chasers use 100% VG

Using dual coils for more surface area to vaporize that juice

Higher voltages/watts pushing your coils

Air flow to your coils

EDIT - I forgot to mention that useing cotton wicks produces more vapor for me than using steel mesh or silica wicks.

Most people that go "Cloud Chasing" are building their own coils and using mechanical mods so they can achieve sub ohm coils but you should only move into this when you have learned about battery safety, and well of course how to build coils and what tanks/drippers are working well for other vapers (some are garbage).

Here is a short video of one of my favorite YouTuber's talking moving into "Cloud Chasing"

3. HazardVapor

HazardVapor New Member

In order to have thicker smoke order a Blend that has a higher VG percentage. The VG is what makes the vapor. 70/30 usually makes good vapor while having good taste as well.

4. Takedon

Takedon Member

Well, thanks for sharing this. I've never thought about this but it seems something that I really need to do.

5. derailed

derailed Member

Well, you could try using a Sub-Ohm vaper. But I won't suggest you, as it gradually burns your throat and mouth. If you start doing it, just make sure you don't do it very often, as it could severely damage your external mouth and throat tissue.

6. Takedon

Takedon Member

Where could I find this kind of vaper?