1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

How toxic is the liquid leak?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by derailed, May 23, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

I heard that it's very toxic, and could also cause cancer (or other affections). Is this true? I'm not sure of what the internet says. It has a stingy taste, and it somehow burns my tongue, which feels like it's toxic.

What do you think about this?

2. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Member

I have wondered this myself due to a few leaks I've had. It doesn't taste all that good without the vape and really does have a "stingish" flavor. That's really the best way to put it.

I can't imagine it being very good for you. I would think it to be toxic, at least due to the high nicotine content. I'm unsure about 0% nicotine juice. I can't imagine that it's good for you, but I also don't believe the 0% would be nearly as toxic as a high percentage in nicotine.

3. derailed

derailed Member

I agree it's not as toxic as nicotine is, but it's a chemical mix after all. And chemicals are quite bad for your health. And so goes with 0 nicotine concentration, but I see your point, and it's a very good one.