1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

I use these standard ones

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by ChrisA, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Nice man, yea i used a vape pen like that with a clearomizer tank for a long time but i came across mods like in my collection pics and was curious so I ended up moving into those instead.

I ended up donating my vape pen (like yours) to my neighbor who was trying to quit smoking. He still smokes sometimes but said that it has definitely helped cut way back.

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I`m still a newbie at this, even after a year. :D I need to buy myself some custom gear. I`m definitely going to buy those clearo tanks with a double coil. The go for about 10 $ in my city and have two coils in the tank. Supposedly they last much longer and produce a lot more vapes as well.

4. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

I'd really recommend checking out the Kanger AeroTank.
    It's bloody amazing compared to the CE4 and alike.
    I've got a standard eGo-T battery, and used CE4 dual coils before. They look similar to those you posted.
    But recently got this Kanger tank. The vapors is better. You can controll the airflow, and I think it looks awesome.
    Althoug it is a bit bigger than the one you linked.
    But I suggest you check it out :D

5. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

That`s my plan. And I don`t mind it if it is bigger. I already keep my e-cig and a spare charged battery in my backpack wherever I go, and that pack has a lot of spare space. :D

6. Robert12345

Robert12345 New Member

I use the same tank as you but my battery is a bit shorter (i think) the buttons on our batteries are the same so they could be the same batteries but yours look bigger.

7. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Yes, these are the standard EgO batteries and tanks. I think even these have some variation, some being bigger, some shorter. I think the shorter batteries are more powerful then then the longer ones, and operate at a higher voltage.

8. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Member

I also use a vape pen and I love it. I've had a few people give me shit for it and try to lecture me on how crappy they are, but I've never had any issues with mine and I love it. :)

9. derailed

derailed Member

Vape pens are the best in my opinion. They are sturdy, compact, easy to use and they also look classy. Most people in my area go for these, and I understand why. I love them!