1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction to Vaping and E-Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Youtube chat' started by cerebral79, Apr 9, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Nice vid, takes you from the e-cigalikes up to the advanced mods.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2015
  2. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

That is indeed a good vid.
    For me vaping was a completely unknown territory and it was quite overwhelming.
    A video like this will surely clear things up a bit for the newcomers :)

3. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Very good info. People need to get clear about what vaping really is, and vids like these should really help. I`m going to post that vid to people who still have doubts.

4. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO New Member

Wow, I honestly didn't expect to learn so much. I might have to watch it again just to completely take everything in. Thank you for sharing this! I'll have to show this to a few of my friends.

5. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

no problem at all, that guy put a lot of work into the video and you can tell just from the sheer amount of information he covers and it's worth a share I figured :)

6. derailed

derailed Member

It's a very good and informative video about e-cigs. I remember seeing those "cigarette-like" vapers the first time I've ever seen an e-cig, and I have to admit that I was really impressed. Anyways, thanks for sharing this video!

7. 2times

2times New Member

This is a really good video to show beginners! I wish I saw a video like this when I first started vaping. Would have been much help to me. :)

8. Aprax

Aprax New Member

Damn. This was a great video, I didn't even realize there was so much to learn about vaping. If I was introducing one to a friend I'd say I could probably go for a few minutes, but you really know your vapes! Very informational, good job. :)

9. foodietr

foodietr New Member

Is it possible to add a taste to the e-cigarettes manually?

I know you get different flavours built-in with the machine, but is it possible to do it at home myself is what I want to know,

10. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

Wow I actually learned a lot from watching this video. Thanks for posting it! I will have to watch it again later to reabsorb everything I just took in.

11. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

That's a great video! Very usefull. It has provided me with much information. Thank you for sharing this video :D :) ;)