1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it legal to buy one from the internet?

Discussion in 'New To Vaping' started by Takedon, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Takedon

Takedon Member

I've seen a lot of e-cigs on E-bay, Amazon and even the sites from my region. Will I be able to buy one from there? Is it recommended to do so?

2. Erikkoii

Erikkoii Member

As long as the equipment isn't illegal where you live it shouldn't be any problems.

There's basically the same stuff on eBay as there is in pretty much any other shop although there is a lot of clones there. I think that you should compare prices etc. before you decide where to buy.

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Exactly what Erik said, I buy 99% of my stuff from sites like the ones you mentioned and it's completely legal. I know of one person that told me ecigs were completely banned in his country but I cant remember what country that was lol, I want to say it was Portugal but i'm not even sure I believe it in the first place.

4. vflowers

vflowers New Member

As long as the vendor is a trusted seller, than I don't see a problem with it.
    Also you will have to check with your country, on this result. I personally wouldn't buy
    anything like that online. The trust rate is hard for me, They could be sending me garbage.
    Is why I wouldn't do it, But then again half the product we buy are online, LOL. Give it a shot if that's what you want i think it's legal to do so.

5. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuff New Member

My boyfriend and I live in the US and he buys as much as he can online because the selection is much greater and he has found the prices to be more competitive. As long as what you are buying isn't illegal where you live I can't imagine a problem with online purchasing.

6. Robert12345

Robert12345 New Member

I believe it is legal to do so, I buy all my equipment on online websites and they aren't dodgy or anything, nothing sketchy about buying them online, completely legal to my knowledge.

7. Robert12345

Robert12345 New Member

I believe it is legal to buy them online. I haven't done much research on it but I've bought all of my equipment on the internet. Nothing seems dodgy about the sites and they're perfectly fine. So, yes, as far as I know they're legal to buy online.

8. Takedon

Takedon Member

The e-cigs are legal in my country, which probably means that it would be legal to buy one from the internet as long as it isn't counterfeit?

9. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Buying from the Internet is perfectly legal in my opinion. You just have to take care and buy from well reputed suppliers, so you won`t get something counterfeit and of bad quality.

10. Takedon

Takedon Member

Thanks for answering, guys. I've managed no to buy one from the internet, though. I've chosen to look at one and touch it before buying.

11. derailed

derailed Member

Hmm, as long as it's legal in your country, I don't think so. Anyways, it's a shame that vaping is banned in some countries. It's a really good opportunity to quit smoking.

12. Takedon

Takedon Member

It is a big shame indeed. Even some doctors have tried using it in order to make their patients quit smoking, which is a proof of its effectiveness.

13. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO New Member

It's legal here, so I assume you can. My friend actually says he got his from the Internet, so I assume it's a safe bet that you'll be alright. I might buy one on the Internet just because I've been so time-crunched lately.

14. wvboarder

wvboarder Member

Why wouldn't it be legal to purchase a vaping device online? As long as your getting it from an established source and not someone who stole them and is trying to pawn them off on other unsuspecting people. Even Facebook is full of deals and pages of people selling and trading parts, info, and devices.

15. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

If it isn't illegal in the country you live in then you can buy whatever equipment you need online.

16. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

I can buy online but its the same price for the juice unless I buy 200 bottles.

17. kunalkumar

kunalkumar Member

Last edited: May 12, 2016