1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Juice of the Month Clubs

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by cerebral79, Apr 13, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I have not tried either of these, but from the way GrimmGreen describes these clubs, they take a profile you set up and deliver juices based on your personal taste preferences. Grimm seems to prefer the Drip Club. If I sign up, I will make sure to post reviews int he e-juice review section. I'll post the video below, fast forward to about 22 minutes

If I find more I will add them to the list below.

The Most Trusted Website to Buy E-Liquid and Vape E-Cig Juice Online | The Drip Club

Best Monthly Ejuice Subscription | Ejuice | Vape | Zodist

2. Takedon

Takedon Member

Hmmm, seems like an interesting thing to me. I'd join them, actually.

3. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

Cool Idea.
    I don't think I'll try it out since, I've already developed a relationship with 3 flavours that I could stick with my whole life.
    But a cool idea nontheless. Especially, because you get different ones every time

4. Takedon

Takedon Member

If you want to taste new juices, it's always a good experience to try a new one out. This is why I love this idea!

5. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Nice idea. I think I`ve exhausted the juice options of my local store and it would be fun to try some new combinations or taste options. Might give them a shot if they ship world-wide.

6. SmrtGuy

SmrtGuy New Member

This is such a good idea and I wish this had been around when I started vaping. I would use this service but it would be a waste for me. I am kinda set in my ways now and I don't use enough e-juice to justify a club like this. Not to mention I'm such good friends with my local e-smoke shop I can stop in and try out anything he's got in the store for free...

7. Takedon

Takedon Member

Too bad they're only in the US. I hope there will be more clubs like this in Europe as well.