1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Kangertech subtank mini

Discussion in 'RBA and Subtanks' started by VapingForums, Aug 1, 2015.

1. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

If you have tried the herkles tank on a box mod then you will know how this once is but smaller and tough.

The newer Kangertech Subtank mini came with my kbox mini 50w and I have been using it at 30-40w since I got it, the coil lasted me about 5 days on heavy vaping and the tank is holding up well for the abuse that I am able to put it though. If you want the tank alone its going to set you back about $50 but well worth it if you have a smaller box mod you want to put a tank on.

2. VapingForums

Anyone have any updates on this box? I am still using it and love it but I would like to upgrade the battery.

3. The Vape Quest

The Vape Quest New Member

How's the battery life on the kbox? I basically chain vape and have to charge the evic at least once every other day lol. I have the original subtank mini but the life of the coils at the time were very weak.

4. VapingForums

The battery life is pretty good as long as I keep it down, I do like a dual battery setup better though, If I kept it at around 40w I could use the same setup for about 4-5 days.

5. islasamfisher

islasamfisher New Member

It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before... Well, that certainly is a post.
    I will defer to the community at large on whether to name it the Best Post of the Millenium
    Temperature control coils