1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Kraken Clone has arrived!

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by cerebral79, Apr 7, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Today my Kraken Tank Atomizer arrived and I thought I would post some pics of it. So far it is hitting like a champ and the flavor is really good.

It is a little awkward to build on but I think that will get better the more I work with it. I am using two coils that are 7 wraps of 28ga kanthal each with cotton wicks. It comes out to .5 ohms on the meter.

I have it sitting on my copper Nemesis clone mechanical mod, using 18650 size batteries.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The cotton and the coils are a bit funky because I had been vaping on it for a few hours, sorry about that lol.

[​IMG]

2. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Very nice! I`m getting jealous just by checking out all those cool tanks and battery variations that you post. I really need to save up some money and get into this as well. :D

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

the copper mod was like 30 bucks and the kraken was 27 bucks, here is the ebay page I got it from.

After vaping off it for a day or so, it is turning out to be an awesome rebuildable tank.