1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

More exotic flavors that you`ve never tried out

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by ChrisA, Apr 8, 2014.

1. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I think I have yet to see cinnamon or honey flavor. I bet you could very easily combine those with apple or lemon flavor and create something awesome. Ginger would also be a liquid flavor I`ve never seen in stores. What are flavors that you guys would like to try out?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I've seen cinnamon but haven't tried it because I hear that it is one flavor that is bad for plastic tanks, along with acidic flavors like citrus juices. Now that I have my glass tank I might have to try flavors like this.

Ginger sounds like it would be awesome but I haven't seen any yet. I myself would like to try more liquor flavors like various rums and whiskeys.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuff New Member

Ooh, the honey sounds nice. I know my boyfriend is always looking for more "mixed" flavors, something like guava-mango, banana-coconut, etc. I think he would like the idea of liquor flavors, I have never seen these. Do you have to go somewhere special to purchase them?

4. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

5. apike

apike Member

Lol, I'm vaping Frosted Cinnamon right now. The place I go to has flavors like honey and cinnamon. I didn't particularly care for the honey but I've bought cinnamon several times. I've had hot cinnamon and the frosted cinnamon. I really like the frosted because it tastes like cinabon. I thought I would like clove a lot more than I did, but it just wasn't that great. I'm going to the vapor store tomorrow and I'm looking for a new flavor. I really, really enjoy Sippin Syrup.

6. Erikkoii

Erikkoii Member

I've never seen marshmallow flavor, but I'd really like to try it. Wait, Jagermeister flavor would be something! :mrgreen:

7. Jessi

Jessi New Member

Cinnamon?

That would certainly go well with the apple. It would create a nice "apple pie" blend.

Then again, I'm really not sure I want to vape apple pie either, lol. It might just make me want to eat real apple pie instead!

8. Takedon

Takedon Member

I've never tried to combine any flavor, nor have I tried to buy myself an exotic one, since it was among the most expensive ones.

9. derailed

derailed Member

Wait. Does honey flavor even exist? I have never heard of it before! That's really nice, as honey is one of my favorite foods. I would definetely like to try this one out!

Also, I would like to try the watermelon flavor, just to see how it feels.

10. Berberita

Berberita New Member

I'd love to check out the honey flavour but they're quite rare.

I'm also looking for a mango flavour since it's one of my favorite foods.

11. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO New Member

There are many flavors I have yet to try. Most that I have are fruity or bitter-flavored. I would really like to try something cinnamon or honey flavored. I've discovered a newfound interest with cinnamon. For the longest time I really despised the taste in general, but it's come to grow on me! I think I would definitely enjoy cinnamon in a vape. :D

12. KittyReeves

KittyReeves New Member

My co-worker apparently has tried smoking a "Bacon" flavored e-cig, and wow, that sounds gross. I think if you could combine Cherry and Vanilla, it'd make an interesting combo.

13. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

14. Takedon

Takedon Member

Hmmm, seems like a very nice flavor, but don't buy it online. You can get to try one out if you go to a real shop.