1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Mount Baker Vapor - Thug Juice

Discussion in 'Eliquid/EJuice Reviews' started by Laksefar, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Laksefar

Laksefar Member

This is byfar my favorite e-juice.

This reviews is for the juice with the following ratio:

PG/VG: 50/50
    Nicotine: 12mg
    Extra flavour shots: 1

The main flavours in this mix are Watermelon and Grape. But there's also a bit of sweetener and menthol blended in.

At first you Feel the menthol scrathing yout throat just a tiny bit and on the exhale you taste the watermelon and the grape. I feel like it would have been a bit too bitter for my taste maybe, but the sweetener really remedy that. But not too sweet. It's still really refreshing in my opinion
    It's a everyday vape for me, as it's almost the only thing I'm vaping.
    If you're only vaping tobacco and methol flavours, I wouldn't recommend it. But if you enjoy fruity flavours you should give it a try.
    But even I am not too keen on the fruity and sweet stuff, but absolutely (as I hope I conveyed above) love it !

If you try it out, post your thoughts below :)

2. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Thug Juice is definitely a great juice. I am a menthol and tobacco smoker usually, I also throw in "savory" flavors like coffee and clove which I prefer in the morning but the Thug Juice was a good smoke throughout the day.