1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

My Local Store Juices

Discussion in 'Eliquid/EJuice Reviews' started by sissy0903, Jul 3, 2014.

1. sissy0903

sissy0903 New Member

I hope I am posting in the correct spot but I wanted to share a place near me that has the most amazing juices. If you are in the area you should REALLY check them out! They are called Vape Solutions in Newton, NC, USA. They have a facebook but not sure if they are shipping orders out as of yet. They have a huge variety of E-juices and my favorite flavor at the moment is Irish Mint which is very similar to a Baileys Creamer. The juices have just the right mixture of PG and VG so they are not too thick and never clog up my clearomizers. They also have strong flavors that last and do not go away after steeping. If you are in the area you should check them out!! :D

2. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I'm sadly not in the area, but I will check out their facebook page. Thanks for recommending that store. :)