1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Nicotinee-free juice

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by rubydust, Jul 14, 2014.

1. rubydust

rubydust New Member

I noticed while I was in the shop today, that they stocked a small range of nicotine-free juices. I think it's a great option for people who are aiming to quit using nicotine altogether. Does anyone here actually use the nicotine-free juices? How would you rate them?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Yup, I have been vaping zero nic juice for a few months with the exception of a low nic right in the morning with my coffee.

The only real difference I can see is that the juice with nic in it has a lot more throat hit once you have been on zero nic for awhile. I can't imagine vaping something like 12mg now, i wouldn't be able to breath lol.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

I think that if we are quiting to smoke it's better to start with some nicotine juices, but after a while we no longer have the addiction and we can switch to others healthier ones, nicotine free.

4. FosterTXT

FosterTXT New Member

I like how there are a lot more nicotine free varieties coming out, I see more and more popping up every time I visit my favorite shop. I prefer my juice with nicotine though. I like getting a little buzz while I'm puffing my vape.