1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal or custom mix e-juice recipes

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by SmrtGuy, Apr 16, 2014.

1. SmrtGuy

SmrtGuy New Member

Okay, this took me a long time to figure out and I would like to share some personal favorite personal mixes. If you don't have a shop that lets you make your own custom juice then you need to change shops or shop online. Of course there are a few things that will effect the results like nicotine and what throat hit you like. For me the best throat hit was from a mix that used a couple drops of vodka in the juice. The other throat hit chemicals always irritated my throat or lungs way too much. Next is my personal favorite custom recipe it was a 16mg, 10ml, bottle of chocolate latte, cherry and menthol. The ratio was 2 parts chocolate latte, 2 parts cherry and 8 parts mint.

What is your favorite custom mix? Do you need help finding a custom e-juice maker?

2. Takedon

Takedon Member

I don't like to mix them, simply because I enjoy a simple taste and I don't want to mess something up and waste my money.

3. SmrtGuy

SmrtGuy New Member

I actually thought that would be the case for me because I don't like convoluted tastes. However, there are actually some pretty great mixes if you know what you like. I still prefer some of the flavors straight and some are premixed. As far as the money side, I just mix the juice when I add them to my tank so nothing gets wasted. I try new mixes at my "go to" shop so I don't have to pay if I don't like them... Guess I've got a pretty good setup :D .

4. Takedon

Takedon Member

Today, I have tried to mix the tobacco and chocolate flavor just to see what it tastes like. I regret doing that now.