1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Site suggestions

Discussion in 'VapingForum feedback' started by Peninha, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Peninha

Peninha Member

I've been on the forum for a couple of days now and I am really enjoying it, just some feedback I'd like to give:
    1. I think it could be a good idea that external links to the site opened in a new tab rather than in the forum tab (closing it)
    2. Is there a way to see the list of the topics I created?

Other than that, pretty neat. :)

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Hi there,

I will definitely look into the link in new window thing and to see your own posts you can click "user control panel" at the top of the site and on the next page towards the bottom there is a link that says "view your posts"

Once you are logged in there should also be a link in the right sidebar under Main Menu that says "view your posts".

On other way is to look at any of your posts and click on your linked name, then on the next page click "search users posts"

Please let me know if you have any trouble finding your posts, and I will post an update in the news and announcements once I get that link feature set up.

3. Peninha

Peninha Member

No, I know I can find my posts, the thing is to find the threads I've started to check if there are answers to them, I don't think there's a button for it right? This is because as we receive no notifications on our threads or threads we have posted, it's harder to keep a conversation going.

4. foodietr

foodietr New Member

How do I categorise my posts based on the order in which they were posted?

5. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Ok it looks like the view your own topics is working correctly but please feel free to go yo your user control panel (via the link in the bottom of the right sidebar) and you will see a "view topics" link at the top of the page and at the bottom near your activity info.

6. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for the delay, the best way is to go to your user control panel and click "view post" or "view topics", then on the next page with all of your topics/posts, scroll down to the bottom and use the sorting drop down boxes to change the sorting type. By default it shows the newest posts at the top.

[​IMG]

7. derailed

derailed Member

How about a map? You know, a map which shows the country of every member, so we get to know each other better and also which countries are vaping safe. It would be pretty cool, you know.

8. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

9. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I would suggest adding a chatbox, so that people who are online could communicate with others.