1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

South African Vape fanatic

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by banzi1983, May 31, 2014.

1. banzi1983

banzi1983 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to educating myself more about vapor cigarettes.
    My name is Banzi, I reside in the sunny city of Durban in South Africa. My interest in
    vapes is greatly inspired by my love for cannabis. The system is finally opening its doors
    to the idea of Marijuana co-existing with all the other legal drugs out there. We are now in
    the era where people have access to information and are able to make an informed decision
    on what is good and what is bad for one's physical, mental, spiritual health and/or well being.
    Looking forward to connecting with all of you.

2. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

Very cool! Welcome :) I really think that you will like this forum. There are so many topics and so many people to answer any questions you have about vaping. Hope to see you around :)

-LittleMissMia :D