1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Stamp Cards As A Promotion

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by RedCinn, Jun 4, 2014.

1. RedCinn

RedCinn New Member

Some people call them different things, but I'm talking about those cards that some retailers stamp when you buy something. After a certain amount of "stamps", you get that product free one time. Do any vapor stores do this? I think it might be a good way to drum up more business.

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

The two vape shops in my town actually do this for their e-liquids which I think is an awesome idea.

They also do daily e-liquid giveaways where they randomly pick a name that was added to a sign up sheet throughout the day, and give that person a free 30ml bottle of liquid.

3. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

I personally don't have any store around me that does this but it's definitely a good way to get many repeat customers.
    That sign up sheet sounds like a great idea too cerebral79, although some people might put up the names of their mom, dad, sister, dog, cat, etc just in order to get more chances of winning.

4. Aprax

Aprax New Member

The shops near me don't do that. But obviously it's a thing at some places judging from the other posts lol.

5. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

No the shops by me don't. I wish they did. It brings in more business for the owners because it keeps us coming back to YOUR shop :) I think it's a great idea. Go for it!