1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Storing e-juice

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by Dunkelweizen, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Dunkelweizen

Dunkelweizen New Member

Does anybody else have trouble with their e-juice losing flavor over time? I have about a dozen flavors of juice from about 4 or 5 different companies. None of them is older than a couple months, because I've only been vaping since January. And yet all but the newest ones have started to lose their flavor, becoming much less intense and in some cases tasting pretty much the same (any tobacco flavor ends up tasting like the same base).

Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening? I keep them stored in a cabinet in my kitchen but it's not right over the stove or anything, and they're all in their original bottles (some plastic, some glass).

2. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

I've had this issue before. I'm not sure why it happens. I thought that maybe it dried out somehow ? I don't know.. but after 2 weeks is when I notice the flavor start to fade. Hopefully someone can answer the reason why this happens.