1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

'Strawbana' hits it out of the park!

Discussion in 'Vaping mods Reviews' started by MainVaper78, Jun 4, 2014.

1. MainVaper78

MainVaper78 New Member

Just swinging by to give a review of my all time favorite flavor; 'Strawbana' by mtbakervapor.com
    Not only is this the best juice Mt. Baker has to offer, but, it's quite easily the best juice I've ever had from anywhere, hands down! I liken it to the strawberry banana yogurt I loved so much as a kid. Ripe, juicy strawberries marry fresh, yummy bananas and the rest is history. It's a match made in vape heaven! Please don't take my word for it. Head over to mtbakervapor.com and implement the search function for Strawbana. The reviews there speak volumes! At $5.99 for 15ml, there really is no reason NOT to try it. I have a feeling you'll definitely be adding it to your rotation!
    Enjoy!

2. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

I have to say, that review makes it sound amazing, I got really excited to try it out.
    At $5,99 it's really a no-brainer, it seems like a great, cheap experience.

3. Peninha

Peninha Member

OK, now this is definitely getting into me, I just saw you advertising for this flavor in your intro and here you speak so passionately about it that I am definitely going to buy it once I have someone to offer it to!

I am just curious, 15ml gives for how much time vaping?