1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Stronger Laws for underage smokers.

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by VapingForums, Oct 31, 2015.

1. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Do you think there should be stronger laws for the underage smokers rather then all smokers?

2. GlosVaper

GlosVaper New Member

No. Why? Because the laws are already strong enough, no sales to U18s or proxy sales for U18s.

What needs to be stronger is enforcement of those and many other trading laws. Less trading standards officers, less police mean that it's too easy for traders to get away with selling to U18s. Not just vaping, that applies to alcohol, tobacco, solvents and all other age limited sales.

3. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Oh I agree, I should have wrote that different, I would like to see stronger penalties against the ones that do sell to underage smokers. I understand that some think it looks cool and they want to be with the in crowd. But If we can stop a kid from starting to smoke it would be great.

I ask that everyone be 18 and older when joining the site. I do not agree with anyone under 18 (19 in Alabama) to try and buy any cigarettes or vaping related items at a local store and they get it.